Wednesday 27 August 2014

What I've done this summer..

This summer I went out to Brianconnais in France to go out and climb on some real rock for a change. The weather was sunny with lots of thunderstorms and one night I am absolutely sure that it hit the tree next to our caravan.

I went on my first zip-line in a gorge, it was pretty scary but amazing. My sister came in a bit to fast and knocked over the man who was trying to make her stop.

I travelled with my Dad and Sister, Mum came out later to join us.

When I got back to England, I had a few hard training sessions with Ellie, my coach.
I then went out to Malham, with Ellie and Dad and did three 7A Flashes.. I was pretty happy!


Harry Potter once spent a night here, I've never seen him though! 
Malham Cove














The summer has been very busy with all of my competitions, starting in the first week of my summer holiday. We travelled down to London to compete in BMC Lead and Bouldering Competition. The Leading wagon Friday  in White Spider, I came 2nd on count back. The Bouldering, on Sunday, was at The Arch Bouldering Centre I came 3rd that day and I am the Best British Boulderer 2014-Youth C


This weekend I'm off to Exeter to the Deep Water Soloing.. my aim is to NOT GET WET!



Ice Bucket Challenge. Wales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment