Friday 13 June 2014

Imst and things...


I don't exactly know how to do this yet, but I'll give it my best shot.






It is my first year on the GB junior lead climbing team and it has been such a good experience being in the team and I'm hoping to continue the experience next year.
I was a little nervous going on the team training trip to Austria, not only was I away from home without my parents but I would be in another country, but that was covered by my excitement!

The Imst outdoor wall in Austria:

Our training trip to Austria really helped and it was good to finally see the AMAZING climbing walls!
I was glad to get back to the UK and lots of hard training! The next five weeks were spent training, training and some more training 😜 Inglesport Climbing wall has helped so much and I want to say a big thank you to them, THANK YOU!  

Me doing the Green Circuit in Inglesport's Wall, Ingleton:


I have just got back from Austria for the second time after competing in my first European competition - the youth colour festival. It was brilliant! I finished 14th overall and, first Brit and I was happy with my result, after all it was my first international comp😊
I'm headed up to Edinburgh, Ratho, on Friday to help film the IFSC European Youth Championships  *hopefully I wont make any mistakes*
I had a nice surprise when I got home from school today  ~a nice big box of of holds~
Thanks to King Kong for helping me out, they're great and I can't wait to set some routes on my home wall with them👌

Me with the new holds generously given by King Kong:


I'm sure there will be lots more 'hard' training with my coach Ellie Howard and my Dad (Duncan Morrison).










No comments:

Post a Comment